The goal of this project is to create a VNC Recorder - a program, based on VNC code, that will record what is seen on the display of a computer for later playback. Audio will also be recorded.
Possible uses include recording of presentations, software tutorials, and source code explanations.
Cross-platform support will eventually be extended using the Mono project.
- Custom file format including recorded video and sound
- Recorder with VCR-like controls
- Player with VCR-like controls
- Editor (cutting/pasting/splicing, insertion of frames, fading?)
- Browser player plugins (IE, Firefox)